Jeremiah M. Holland
Fairfield VA 24435
There is so much to do and experience in our community that we felt it only fitting to include some of our favorite places. In the event you are traveling through we hope that you take some time to see our hometown and enjoy our recommendations.
1. Kind Roots Cafe- a great local/organic cafe for breakfast, lunch or dinner
2. Artists in Cahoots- A destination location or a sidewalk detour; this cooperative gallery is a must visit. Local member artists and craftspeople.
3. Devil's Backbone Outpost- Great beer
4. Antique Mall- Tons of treasures
5. Goshen Pass- Amazing views, great swimming, hiking and picnicking
6. Sweet Things- Great little ice cream shop
7. Hulls Drive In- One of the last drive in movie theaters and well worth the experience.
8. Lime Kiln- Outdoor theater and music venue set in an old lime quarry.
So many more great places! Go out and explore the dinning and adventures that await you in Lexington, VA.